Sunday, March 26, 2006

comment casting your audio blog

I got an invite to join comment casting

it said on the tin

This will allow your listeners to reply with audio comments on a normal phone while listening to your podcast. Pausing your show, they simply dial our number, enter your ID and talk. The comments you approve will be embedded alongside your Podcasts in a subscription feed (RSS) for everyone to hear!


Robin Blandford who has designed the system tells me if you dial 076 60 20 927 and ext. 108 you can leave a comment for my brian greene podcast.

I tried it out - and its a wonderful piece of ingenuity. I see it good for callers into the show, but also a way that the host can quickly do updates to the cast & feed while on the move...

I will be interviewing Robin tonight for my next podcast...
[edit] Interview is here

more details from www.commentcasting.bytesurgery.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home