Thursday, March 09, 2006

Imeall Uimhir a Céad - Tús maith leath na hoibre.

While others have started to podFade, Conn has set a date for the 100th Imeall podcast episode. Doesn't the President now have to send him a telegram now?
Ireland first podcast to reach 100 (?!), More power to ya Conn.

It will be on the eve of Patrick’s Day, Mar 16th. If you’d like to record a
message for the show, these are the options available.

* Phone (America): (201) 984-3419 (voicemail)
* Phone (Ireland): (087) 57408056 (voicemail)
* Skype: imeallach
* Record MP3 and mail it to imeall AT gmail stad com
* Deadline 15th March.

BTW I make that 100 since late june early july 2005! slow down man!
It seems like only yesterday me & Imeallach were swapping studio
notes and encouraging each other to go for it. on 29/03/06 I'll
hit the one year mark, and I'll raise a glass to Conn on the 16th,
where I will be DJ'ing (podUNsafe) in Bohs Bar 8 till late.

1 Comments:

Blogger Conn said...

Hey Brian - just catching up with this post now. Go raibh maith agat!

Imeall #100 went up yesterday as planned.

Don't know about slowing down!
:-) As a listener I have a personal preference for short, frequent podcasts, and that model seems to work well on An tImeall. I've had to vary that a little in the last two weeks, but I intend resuming daily 12 minute podcasts soon.

Great to meet you last weekend - keep up the good work, and Comhgháirdeachas on the anniversary!

6:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home